Today In Swagbucks is a daily post which serves as a brief description of all of The Swag Guy's Blog Posts during the day. It takes less time to read then on the Swagbucks Blog, but still has all the important information. Enjoy.
TSG's First Post(8:00 AM): Twitter Tuesday Phrase that Pays - 5/18
Tuesday mornings bring a Swagbucks contest on Twitter. During this you have to make a tweet using the specific word TSG tells you. Today's word was Conswagulations. This contest is over. But here's the rules so you can participate next tuesday:
- First, make sure you have a Twitter account, it's free to create an account and sign up.
- Second, make sure you follow Swag Bucks.
- Third, create a message in 140 characters or less that has BOTH Conswagulations and '@swagbucks'. The more creative the better!
- Fourth, enter that message into the "What's Happening" box on the Home screen. Hit the "Tweet" button to broadcast your message to the world, and sit back and wait for TSG to (hopefully) award you for your wit and creativity.
Take a call while driving. They are ofference a Motorola H385 Bluetooth sweepstakes. Each entry costs you 32 swagbucks.
TSG's Third Post(10:00 AM): Tennessee Flood Relief Update
Swaggernauts have always been caring and it shows with the 200,000 swagbucks that have been donated to the Nashville Flood Relief. This contest started off with this post last wednesday. Use #Nashville in your tweets on twitter. The exact total of the donations at 10 AM was 231,625 Swagbucks. TSG challenges us to double it by Monday.
TSG's Fourth Post(2:00 PM): It's Going To Be A Killers Summer
This post is about the movie Killers. You can get Killers gear in the Swagstore by going here. Like the Killers page on Facebook to get a code within the next few weeks.
TSG's Fourth Post(4:00 PM): Release Your Inner Klingon
You can win a Sword of Kahless Prototype prop on the Roddenberry Search through a sweepstakes. The cost to enter this sweepstakes is 16 Roddenberry Sweepstakes with the drawing on September 1st. Good Luck All!
TSG's Fifth Post(6:00 PM): TSG's Trivia Pursuits
Submit questions for Swagbucks Trivia. Make sure to follow 5 steps.
- Pick a theme
- Give the question multiple parts
- Do your research
- Submit questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Twitter Trivia" as the subject
- Wait for it to be used, which will get you 100 Swagbucks Another big day at Swagbucks. Sorry this post is kind of badly formatted. It was tough with all the lists. Also I am watching the Magic game, so some of the summaries are a bit short. Have a great night everyone. Check back around the same time tomorrow for the next installment of Today in Swagbucks.